Dream big or go home!

I love to read, but at the end of the day i love writing more! Sharing my writing adventures one at a time!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I haven't forgotten my blog!

  Hey, i just wanted to let you all know i haven't forgotten you all! I have been severely pressed for time lately! What with running my head into the brick wall that is writing queries and all. I'm kidding, but it can feel that way.
   If you're like me and you get a pass, you sit down in front of the computer and write about fifty more. I know they have come a long way since the first one, but some days i don't stop until my head hits the key board, that is excluding the time it takes to track down agents that are interested in your genre. Add that to normal life responsibilities and voila you've got a caffeine ridden, wreck of a writer. ;)
   It happens to the good, the bad, and even the classics, and being my very own worst critic I've got seriously about twenty different drafts of possible queries. You all have been a delight to write this parody for, and with some R&R in the near future i will get another chapter posted! I have considered posting the latest query to get some unbiased opinions, but that's still undecided.
   I did want you all to know, i do remember you're there, and i adore every single one of you following, or just stopping by reading Kiss before dawn, it is a fun parody to write, and i can only hope fun to read!