Dream big or go home!

I love to read, but at the end of the day i love writing more! Sharing my writing adventures one at a time!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Need critiques?

Hi everyone,
I know, I suck! I blog about how much more I’m going to try to blog and then what do I do? Drop off the planet. Well I have at least been a busy bee. I have been working on kicking a nasty smoking habit. Chasing little ones all over the place (Ah, summer time fun!)
I have also been writing! Right now I am putting all my energy to a book that is titled Sacrificed, it is a fun one to write since I am a little obsessed with dead things! Okay not literally, dead things in real life gross me out beyond belief, but I love writing about ghosts, vampires, and… well you get the idea.
On my ventures I have found a delightful site, critiquecircle.com it is a great place for writers to get feedback on their work. For me it is hard to get out and meet other writers, I haven’t found any writers conferences in my area this year. Not mention being the momma of three little sweeties I’m running all the time. Play dates and what not, so; this is a great way for me to connect!
I have only good things to say about this site, the people are friendly, and helpful. They have nice forums to ask those questions you’re not sure about, or even post a query for feedback if you’re trying to tackle that monstrous task! I urge any writer to go to the site and check it out.
On that note, I do have to mosey off into the sunset, okay afternoon heat, I still have much work to be done, and this story isn’t going to type itself for me. (This is unfortunate.) I hope you all have a great day, and hopefully I will be in here more to ramble on about something or another! J