Dream big or go home!

I love to read, but at the end of the day i love writing more! Sharing my writing adventures one at a time!

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Reviews coming in for Sacrificed!

Come see what people are saying about Sacrificed!
These are just a few of the things people are saying about Sacrificed!

"There were a lot of things that I liked about this book, number one being I couldn’t put it down."
-Sarah Fischer


Review from Author Sarah Fischer

"4.5 stars for this debut YA! Well written with a touch of uniqueness and a definite page turner."
-Amazon review

5 star review "This book was well written. I love the story and the way u have to keep reading to find out what in the world is going on. I read a lot and its been awhile that I finished a book that was not predictable. I love this writer. I will be looking for more books by this author to read."
-Kindle customer